- …”Gold” fish are orange (as my 7 year old daughter wondered)
- ,,,Democrats are thrilled to seat Al Franken in the US Senate, but so many seem to think Caroline Kennedy is not qualified.
- …There aren’t more CEOs like Daniel Amos – the head “duck” at AFLAC – who made his own decision to remove the “golden parachute” from his contract.
- … It is enjoyable to disagree and debate with some people (and still be friends), while others are just disagreeable.
- … Our neighbor was mowing his concrete driveway at 7 am this morning.
- … Folks were complaining at the gas station this morning about fuel costing $1.79/gallon. That’s still almost $3.00 less than we were paying in July.
- … Basset hounds howl in their sleep – but only in the middle of the night and never during the day. It’s a sound that could make you call Ghost Busters!
- … NCAA Football can’t come up with a playoff system that brings a true, undisputed national champion. Football games have clear winners and losers, but the current BCS system brings too many losers every year. For me, Boise was the national champs a couple of years ago when they went unbeaten and took down Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. This year – even though “the” game hasn’t been played yet between Florida and Oklahoma, there is only one team at this level who is unbeaten – the University of Utah (who took down Alabama in fine fashion this weekend) and they should have a shot at the championship.
- … Dianne Feinstein is really upset. Is it because she really doesn’t like Obama’s choice of Leon Panetta to run the CIA or because the President-elect didn’t ask for her help?