- Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney won a recent New Hampshire straw poll about the 2012 Presidential Election.
- There are 652 days until the 2012 election, but there is already a plethora of useless polls clogging the headlines. Polls at this point are merely about name recognition.
- Some Republicans and Democrats are going to sit together at President Obama’s State of the Union address tomorrow night. Will this really accomplish anything other than media buzz?
- One good thing about this year’s State of the Union address will be not having to watch Nancy Pelosi jump up and down, gushing over every word out of President Obama’s mouth.
- Another 8-10 inches of snow for our house today and lots of wind … now that’s news I can use.
Have a good Monday!