Most people refer to the place where they keep dishes, dry-goods, etc as “kuh-boards”. The real word of course is “cup-boards” but I don’t know anyone that says it that way.

Why am I talking about kitchen storage? Because it occurred to me recently that at our house we have all adopted a Hannah-word to refer to enclosed storage places. At our house we have kitchen “covereds” and bathroom “covereds”, and upstairs there is even a toy “covered”. A few years ago Hannah had trouble saying “kuh-board” and it became “covered”. When you think about it, the old-fashioned cup-board was not enclosed, so “covereds” is a more accurate description of where we store things.

Gotta love Hannah-isms!

Make it a good “Wens-day” (does anyone say “Wed-nes-day”?)