Hello on Thursday evening – glad to see the Thursday 3 back. And it seems right up my alley
1. how many cities have I lived in? Hmmm – a. Anchorage, b. Seattle, c. Trenton, d. Chicago, e. Zurich. = 5
2. How many states? 4 – Alaska, Washington, New Jersey and Illinois. BTW, New Jersey was my least favorite. Just sayin’.
3. 2 countries: USA and Switzerland. I love my home country but am enjoying the experience of living over here. And I’m thankful for the way the Lord has blessed my husband and kept him busy with opportunities here with his company.
Praying for blessings for you and yours, One Mom, in the days ahead.
Cities: At least 13. Some of them more than once.
States: 6 (my kids were born in 3 different states – 2 in Louisiana, 1 in Texas, 1 in Michigan). I’ve lived in Hawaii twice (my birth certificate shows what hospital I was born in), Louisiana 4 times, Texas 5 times.
Countries: Only 1.
Too bad you didn’t ask how many states we’ve been in (but that would be Friday 4 wouldn’t it?) – I recall 23 (plus DC).
1) Dover, NH (twice in the same house, we moved away when I was 6 and back when I was 14), Plattsburgh, NY, near Lubbock, TX, and now Farmington, NH. College in Rocky Mount, NC. So, five that I know well. I was also born in Goldsboro, NC and we spent some time in Alabama somewhere, but I don’t remember it at all. I’ll stick with 5.
2) Four, basically — Texas, North Carolina, New York, and currently New Hampshire.
3) Just the one. My father did have the opportunity to be stationed in Naples, Italy in the early 90′s, but he retired instead. That had something to do with my mother saying she wasn’t going to move again, I think. I’m not sure how much she was bluffing …
Ken Leonard recently posted..Quote of the Day – 1/3/2012
Wow, you guys get around.
1. 3 – Santa Fe Texas, Galveston Texas, Dickinson Texas and now back in Santa Fe again. All in the same county.
2. Only the lone start state!
3. Just the U.S.
Cindy’s right, this is a well-traveled group. Here’s mine:
1. Cities: Greenville, Mt. Pleasant, Grand Rapids, Grandville, (back to Mt. Pleasant), all in Michigan (4); Toledo, OH; Carterville, IL; Orangeburg, SC; St. Louis, MI; Fremont, IN; (2) cities in the Upper Peninsula. Grand total: 11 cities.
2. States: Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, South Carolina, Indiana. (5)
3. Countries: United States
Cities- not sure I remember them all. Bogalusa and Hammond, La. Abilene, DFW, Midland, San Angelo, Rising Star, Seminole, Lubbock in Tex. Blythe and Barstow, Ca. Memphis, TN. Estherville, Iowa. Phoenix, AZ
States- Louisiana, Texas, Iowa, Tennessee, California, Arizona.
Countries- USA and Mexico
Wow, do I feel boring. Although I’ve traveled to several other cities, states and countries, I’ve lived in the same town my whole life: Grand Rapids, Michigan. I certainly wouldn’t mind moving somewhere with less snow in the winter, but family and jobs have kept us here.
I have lived in a few cities in KY and OH
Home is where the hound is!
Love you OneMom
I love this! – yes, I’ve often said “Home is where Jesse and Lucky are” (Lucky is my doggy – a mutt who has a big heapin’ helping of Basset Hound!)
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
7,072 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress
HTML tags are not allowed.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
© 2013 OneMom.
Theme author by Indaam
Proudly powered by WordPress ↑ top
WordPress Mobile Themes