Hi One Mom. I am traveling, but took a minute to check my Google reader and here you are.
1. I am drawing a blank. I was at a restaurant the other day and they were playing Madonna stuff. — Ick. I had borderline stuck in my head and it was not pleasant.
2. Go to song? Anything Uplifting — usually “His great is our God” by Chris Tomlin – ir if I am feeling more traditional “tis so sweet to trust in Jesus ”
3. “To know him is to love him ” by the Teddy bears
*HOW* great is our God. Crazy auto correct!
Hi Susan – have not had access to any of my websites in several days due to a problem with Charter (most of my tech problems in the last 7 years have been connected to Charter).
Here are mine:
1. Any song by the Village People
2. “A Mighty Fortress is our God” or “What a Wonderful World” (Louis Armstrong).
3. Brenda Lee – “I’m Sorry”
I don’t think I’ve heard of a group called “The Teddy Bears”.
1. I don’t like having advertising jingles stuck in my head.
2. I’ll hum whatever song I can think of at the moment to dislodge the annoying song; that often turns out to be a Christmas carol!
3. I’m Leavin’ It All Up To You, by Dale and Grace. (What a fun website!)
Christmas carols are a good choice!
Glad you like “birthday jams”. I like that it’s so uncluttered and just does what it says and does it simply and quickly.
I can’t stand those advertising jingles either.
I don’t have a go to song.
Runaway by Del Shannon. That was a fun site!
There is not one that gets stuck.
Nope, no go to song.
Elvis – I’m all shook up!
Love that website OM
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
7,291 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress
HTML tags are not allowed.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
© 2013 OneMom.
Theme author by Indaam
Proudly powered by WordPress ↑ top
WordPress Mobile Themes