Hi! Traveling and typing on my kindle
1. Blueberries on vanilla ice cream – yum
2. No garden ( no dirt to call my own; we live in a flat)
3. Knife and fork
Have a good weekend!
1. Definitely PIE!
2. Yes. It’s small, but it satisfies the gardening urge.
3. Fork (and usually seedless.)
1. Love them an anything! I especially like blueberry yogurt.
2. I have a few tomatoe plants and jalopeno plants in pots.
3. Outside with a knife spitting the seeds out.
I freeze blueberries and eat them like candy.
No, just one tomato plant – struggling in the heat.
I don’t buy watermelon but I don’t know why. But…I might buy one, dig out a hole and stick a bottle of vodka in it. It’s been that type of summer for me.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
7,001 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress
HTML tags are not allowed.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
© 2013 OneMom.
Theme author by Indaam
Proudly powered by WordPress ↑ top
WordPress Mobile Themes